great marketing advice for everyone. thanks, Chris, The Story Reading Ape
Millions of books are on the market, with a few thousand released each day.
Striving to get your book discovered, advertising is one option.
It may not be the best option for you. But if you’re thinking about placing an advertisement for your book, you want to advertise in the right place and you want to get the most out of it.
But there are so many places to advertise:
- Right on Amazon with AMS (if your book is enrolled in KDP Select).
- Through social media with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- On websites geared toward readers, such as Goodreads.
- E-book promotion websites, like BookBub, Ereader News Today, Book Gorilla, and a host of others. See the end of this article for a more comprehensive list.
- Websites related to the interests of your specific target audience.
- Contacting bloggers, going on blog tours, social media groups, and so…
View original post 1,214 more words